Miss Wan英语小课堂
申请留学签证
Clerk: Good morning! Today, I’m the interviewer for your visa application.
职员:早上好!今天我负责对你的签证申请进行面试。
Customer: Good morning, Sir! My name is Wang Ping from Beijing University. Here is my application form and all the documents.
顾客:早上好,先生!我是来自北京大学的王平。这是我的申请表和申请资料。
Clerk: Would you mind if I ask you some questions?
职员:你介意我问你几个问题吗?
Customer: Of course not.
顾客:当然不了。
Clerk: Why do you want to go to the United States?
职员:你为什么要去美国呢?
Customer: I’d like to go there for further study. Now I’m studying for a doctor’s degree.
顾客:我想去美国深造。我现在正在攻读博士学位。
Clerk: Will you get any kind of scholarship ?
职员:你有没有得到奖学金?
Customer: Yes, the school has provided me with full scholarship.
顾客:有的,校方已经给我提供了全额奖学金。
申请探亲签证
Clerk: Good morning! Today, I’m theinterviewer for your visa application.
职员:早上好!今天我负责对你的签证申请进行面试。
Customer: OK! Here is my applicationform and all the documents.
顾客:好的。这是我的申请表和申请资料。
Clerk: Why do you want to go to America?
职员:你为什么要去美国呢?
Customer: My son studies in the OhioStates University. And I want to visit him.
顾客:我儿子在俄亥俄州立大学学习。我要去探望他。
Clerk: Can I look at your letter ofacceptance?
职员:我可以看一下你的邀请函吗?
Customer: Of course. Here you are .
顾客:当然可以,给你。
Clerk: OK. Do you plan to go to Americaall by yourself or with your family?
职员:好的。你打算自己去还是和家人一起去?
Customer: I will go with my husband.
顾客:我准备和丈夫一起去。
Clerk: That’s right. We will contact you as soon as we get the news.
职员:好的。我们一得到消息就立刻通知你。
情景1: 询问旅行线路
Clerk: What can I do for you?
职员:需要帮忙吗?
Me: I want to go to Western United States for travel with my family.
我:我和家人想去美国西部旅游。
Clerk: OK! Let me introduce something to you.
职员:好的。让我给你介绍吧。
Me: What kind of tours do you offer?
我:你们都提供哪些旅行线路。
Clerk: We offer many kinds of tours.
职员:我们提供多种旅行线路。
情景2: 逗留时间
Clerk: How long would you like to stay in Western United States.
职员:你们在美西要逗留多久?
Me: About 11 days.
我:大概11天。
Clerk: There is a fourteen-day package tour. You will have 10 full days in those cities.
职员:有一个14天的包价旅游。你们将在那些城市呆满10天。
情景3:谈论价钱和内容
Me: That sounds good. How much is the tour?
我:听起来不错。这个旅行多少钱?
Clerk: $5000 each person.
职员:每人5000美元。
Me: What does it include?
我:包括什么?
Clerk: It include air fare , your hotel accommodations and the meals.
职员:包括机票、旅馆住宿和三餐。
情景1: 打听旅行社
Me: I should shop around for travel agencies.
我:我应该转几家旅行社,挑一挑。
Friend: That’s right. There are some over there.
朋友:对的。那边有几家。
shop around 逐店选购,货比三家
情景2: 网上搜索
Me: I looked up some travel agencies online.
我:我在网上找了几家旅行社。
Friend: Did you find anything good?
朋友:你发现有什么好的旅行社了吗?
Me: Not yet.
我:还没有。
Friend: I hope your search was successful.
朋友:我希望你能成功找到。
travel agency 旅行社
情景3:优惠条件
Me: I spoke with a travel agent. They gave me some reduced price.
我:我和几家旅行社谈过了。他们给了我一些优惠价格。
Friend: Wow! Can you tell me what they offered?
朋友:哇! 你能告诉我他们提供了什么吗?
Me: I picked a great travel deal from the travel agency.
我:我从旅行社选了一个非常不错的旅行套餐。
travel agency 旅行社、旅行代理人
情景4:确定旅行社
Me: I decided on this travel agency.
我:我选定了这家旅行社。
Friend: Cool. Which one?
朋友:太好了。是哪家?
Me: China Travel Service.
我:中国旅行社。
情景4: 咨询花销预算
出门旅行,做旅游攻略时要对行程有个预算,包括吃喝住宿的花销,景点门票的花销,往返车票的价钱等。计算好旅行要花费的费用,以避免给旅行带来不必要的困扰。
Me: We’re going to Western United States for travel. Can you help me make out how much money shall we spend?
我:我们准备去美国西部旅游。你能帮我算算我们要花多少钱吗?
Friend: OK! According to your itinerary, the total amount is more than $5000.
朋友:好的!根据你们的行程看,总数要5000美元。
Me: Wow! That’s too expensive.
我:哇!太贵了。
Friend: First, it’s nearly $1400 that you should spend in transportation.
朋友:首先,你们在交通上要花将近¥1400.
Me: Oh, the transportation fee always takes a great part in the budget.
我:交通费在预算中总会占很大一部分。
Friend: Then you must pay a large amount of money for the hotel.
朋友:然后你们住旅馆要花一大笔钱。
Me: I think if we want to save money, we can choose some economy hotels.
我:我认为如果想要省钱,可以选择一些经济型酒店。
Friend: I’m afraid it will be small and dirty if you choose a cheaper hotel.
朋友:我担心如果你们选择便宜的旅馆会又小又脏。
Me: I heard the Holiday Inn. It’s a good choice, clean and economy.
我:我听说假日酒店。那是一个不错的选择,干净又经济。
Friend: You must take more money in case of emergency.
朋友:你们应该带多点钱以防紧急事情的发生。
情景3:旅游路线规划
随着生活水平的越来越高,也越来越多的国人喜欢出国旅游,如果是自助游就要自己规划旅行路线,对自己要去的地方做相关的了解。
Me: I will rent a car to go travelling with my family.
我:我和家人打算租车旅行。
Friend: That’s lovely. Where are you going?
朋友:太好了。你们准备去哪里?
Me: We’re going to Western United States.
我:我们准备去美国西部。
Friend: Western United States is the most popular tourist route.
朋友:美西是最热门的旅游线路。
Me: I heard the west is far more beautiful than the east.
我:我听说美国西部的风景比美东漂亮得多。
Friend: That’s right. You can go to these places, such as Los Angeles, San Francisco, Seattle, Las Vegas and beautiful Highway One.
朋友:对的。你们可以去这几个地方,如:洛杉矶、旧金山、西雅图、拉斯维加斯和美丽的一号公路。
Me: Is my first stop Seattle?
我:我的第一站就是西雅图吗?
Friend: Yes, your first stop is Seattle, the next stop is San Francisco, then Los Angeles, Las Vegas and you can drive along Highway One.
朋友:是的,第一站西雅图,下一站旧金山,接着是洛杉矶、拉斯维加斯,你们可以沿着一号公路开。
Me: It sounds good. We can do a lot of sightseeing.
我:太好了。这样我们可以沿途观光。
情景1:咨询地点
出门旅行虽然让人愉快,但是要根据自己的身体条件和喜好来选择合适的地点和时间段。
Me: We’re going to the United States for travel. What places do you recommend?
我:我们要去美国旅行,你有什么可以推荐的?
Friend: I think there are several places you mustn’t miss, like San Francisco, New York and Washington D.C.
朋友:我认为有几个地方你们决不能不去,像旧金山、纽约和华盛顿特区。
Me: How is Seattle? My workmates suggested that we should go to Seattle and Hawaii?
我:西雅图怎样?我同事建议我们去西雅图和夏威夷。
Friend: Seattle is really fantastic. And you must visit the famous Space Needle.
朋友:西雅图真的很棒。而且你们一定要参观太空针塔。
情景2: 咨询天气
天气的变化直接影响着我们旅行的质量,及时了解天气能避免一些不必要的麻烦,为我们旅行提供方便。出门旅行最好选择天气晴朗的日子,气候适宜很重要。
Me: Is the weather fit to go there during this season?
我:这个时候去那里气候适宜吗?
Friend: I know it’s best to go to Seattle in summer.
朋友:我知道夏天去西雅图旅行是最好的。
Friend: You can see white clouds floating from the sea in the morning.
朋友:清晨可以看见从海上飘来的白云。
Friend: And the highest temperature in summer is between 25 and 30 degrees Celsius.
朋友:夏季最高温度在摄氏25到30度。
Me: Thank you very much.
我:非常感谢。
情景4:时间计划
如果打算出门旅行,在旅行前一定要做好时间计划,如:出发时间,在某地逗留时间,返回时间等。
How long would you like to stay in Europe?
你们想在欧洲呆多久?
For more than a week.
一个多星期吧。
I have made a reservation for us on the night plane to England on the fifth.
我为我们预定了5号夜里的飞机票去英国。
情景5: 家庭游
利用假期,带上一家大小一起去旅游是一件完美的事情,全家人可以有充足的时间放松心情,看风景、品美食,全家老小其乐融融。
I’m supposed to go on a vacation with my family later this year.
我打算今年年底和家人去旅游。
或者这样说:
My family will take a trip later this year.
我家人准备今年年底去旅游。
朋友称赞道:
Sure. I guess that sounds cool. I hope you have fun.
嗯,我觉得这听起来不错。希望你们玩的愉快。
情景6:查酒店
舟车劳顿极易令人身心疲惫,那么住宿的舒适与否就成为了影响游玩愉悦度的重要指标,可以说,只要选对了酒店,旅行就算成功了一半。
I need to look up some hotels.
我要查一下酒店。
或者这样说:
I could look up some hotel rates.
我要查一下酒店的价格。
look up查询
情景1:想去度假
长时间的工作,确实让人身心疲惫,想去度假放松一下,可以这样说:
I’d really like to go on a vacation.我真想去度假。
或者这样说:
Going on a vacation would be nice.
去度假会很不错。
朋友会赞美道:这可是件不错的事。
OK! I agree. It’s wonderful to go on a vacation.
好的,我同意。去度假可是件美妙的事。
go on a vacation 去度假
情景2: 公路旅行
收拾好你的行囊,为爱车加满燃油,然后启程上路,你将会体验到最激动人心的公路旅行。
We would like to take a road trip, if you want.
如果你想的话,我们可以进行一次公路旅行。
或者这样说:
Taking a road trip might be cool.
公路旅行可能会很不错。
朋友称赞说是很不错的想法:
Yeah! That sounds awesome. Let’s do it.
是啊,听起来很不错。那咱们行动吧。
take a road trip 进行一次公路旅行
情景3:去哪旅游
“世界这么大,我想去看看。”去哪旅游是做旅游计划的头等大事。
I’m going on a trip to Europe.
我打算去欧洲旅行。
或者这样说:
We want to arrange a trip to Europe.
我们想安排一次去欧洲旅行。
朋友拍手叫好,说道:
I hear it’s a wonderful place. Europe is really fantastic.
我听说那是一个很不错的地方。欧洲真的很棒。
情景5:请求提供各项用品
先提醒大家的是,坐飞机尽量穿长袖,因为即使是在夏季,飞机在高空时舱内温度仍然很低,当然如果你感觉冷可以和空姐说:
I feel cold. I would like a blanket and a pillow, please.
我有点冷。请给我一张毯子和枕头。
情景6:机上饮料服务
一般长途飞机的航班都会提供食物,水一般无限次提供,空乘人员会问你:
Would you like something to drink?
或者是:
What would you like to drink?
想喝点什么?
如果你想了解一下可以这样问:
What kind of drink do you have?
机上提供哪些饮料?
空乘人员会说:
We have coffee, tea, juice, beer, cola and water.
我们有咖啡、茶、果汁、啤酒、可乐和水。
你想喝茶可以说:
Tea, please.
请来一杯茶吧。
你如果不需要,可以说:
No, thanks.
不用了,谢谢。
情景7:机上主餐服务
午餐和晚餐时间到了,空乘人员会问你:
We have chicken rice, pork rice and noodles. What would you like?
我们有鸡肉饭、猪肉饭和面条。你想吃什么?
你可以这样答:
Pork rice, please.
请给我猪肉饭。
情景8:晕机
在飞行途中,如果晕机的朋友可以向空姐要点药,可以这样说:
I feel a little sick. Could you give me some medicine?
我觉得有点不舒服。能给我一些晕车药吗?
精品英语口语课,由Alan博士亲自教授,正在火热预报名。咨询请加工作微信:qihangstaff。
情景1:找座位
Here is my boarding pass. Could you help me find my seat?
这是我的登机牌,你能帮我找到我的座位吗?
Can you tell me where 27F is?
能否告诉我27F在哪吗?
情景2:座位被占了
当你发现自己的座位被占了,可以这样说:
Excuse me. This is my seat.
对不起,这是我的座位。
对方可能会回答:
I’m sorry. I made a mistake.
对不起,我坐错了位子。
这时你可以礼貌的说:
It doesn’t matter./ That’s all right./ Never mind.
Don’t worry about it.
没关系。
情景3:想换座位
当你和亲人的座位被分开,又想坐在一起时,你可以说:
My son and I are separated. We would like to sit together.
May I change seats with you ?
我儿子和我的座位被分开了,我们想坐在一起。我可以和你换一下座位吗?
情景4:置放随身行李
一般手提袋可以放在座位底下,如果行李太重,自己无法放到行李架上,你可以求助身边的男士或者是空乘人员,你可以这样说:
Could you please help me put my bag in the overhead bin?
请你帮我把行李放在行李架上,好吗?
Your feedback is valuable to us. Should you encounter any bugs, glitches, lack of functionality or other problems, please email us on [email protected] or join Moon.FM Telegram Group where you can talk directly to the dev team who are happy to answer any queries.